Self-described family “garbage disposal,” David Jasmin had enough when he struggled as an adult to complete a hike he easily did as a child.
Hear how he took control of his lifestyle and sent the pounds packing. Also, great tips for portion control when dining out!
“We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.”
Resources Discussed in This Podcast
- CalorieCount.com – mobile tracking of your food and exercise
- MyFitnessPal app – mobile tracking of your food and exercise
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg [ Amazon / iTunes / iTunes Audiobook ]
- /Loseit – weight loss support community on Reddit.com
- The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno
On David’s Workout Playlist
- Recommended for lifting days: Pacific Rim – theme from the motion picture
- Recommended for running: Daft Punk – Harder Better Faster Stronger