“I didn’t think this could be done.”
Jesse was almost 700 pounds (318 kg), unable to shower indoors, and had “given up on life”. Hear how he turned things around has has dropped almost 400 pounds (181 kg) so far.
In This Interview
- How Jesse had built an online persona to escape the reality of life.
- In the past, he had tried to do too much, too fast, relying on motivation that inevitably puttered out.
- The “flailing” physical activity Jesse started with, even though he could only stand for 30 seconds at a time.
Resources Discussed In This Podcast
- Fooducate – look up food labels and learn about their content
- Bodybuilding.com – the health & fitness forum that started everything for Jesse
- Salt, Sugar, and Fat by Michael Moss [ Amazon | iTunes ]
- Strava – app to track your cycling history and milestones
On Jesse’s Workout Playlist
Jesse enjoys house music with a great beat.