Mario was a depressed chain-smoker at such a low point in life that he thought, “I deserve this” in the middle of a heart attack.
Today, Mario returns to share updates on life and his new book.
“It is scary… I realized how important it was to somebody out there who might have gone through the same thing – because I felt alone for a long time – and I really wanted it to come across that they aren’t alone.“
Discussed In This Update
- Channeling strong emotions, like anger, into forces for positive change
- The power of journaling to work through issues and heal
Mario’s chronicled his raw life story in his book, I’ve Said It All Before [Amazon].
Catch up with Mario in the comments below and at his social profiles in the following places:
- Facebook: facebook.com/IveSaidItAllBefore
- Twitter: @1MoreRndFitness
- Email: mario [dot] colao23 [at] gmail [dot] com