Patrick lost over 100 pounds in under a year, without restricting any of the foods he loved.
“Food is not the enemy. Our choices can be bad, but foods aren’t ‘good’ or ‘bad’, it’s what we do with them that can make the choices bad.”
Topics Covered In This Conversation
- Mental traps about self-worth
- Intermittent Fasting: myths, benefits, who it works best for
- Are binges the result of being too restrictive?
I just remember being so almost lost… depressed, emotional… it just finally clicked with me. I was like, “I don’t want any more of this.”
“Don’t believe the voice inside of your head that says you’re not worth it.”
“Comparison is the thief of joy.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Resources Discussed In This Podcast
- BodyRecomposition.com – learn more about fasting and scientifically-based fitness information in general
- LeanGains.com – very deep-dive into the science behind intermittent fasting. (Note: the author is a very colorful writer. You are warned.)
- AlanAragon.com – science based fitness
- KinoBody.com – mind-body approach to daily fitness