Tim Bauer lost 200 pounds in a year and 9 days.
He had been obese his whole life, reached a peak weight of 440 lbs, and then decided he deserved to be healthy and to feel amazing. Cue the Rocky theme and settle in for a great story!
“Just think, this time next year you could be a hundred pounds lighter.”
Resources Mentioned in This Podcast
- /Loseit – weight loss support community on Reddit.com
- Examine – unbiased supplements and nutrition research
- MyFitnessPal – online food tracking and support community
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf [ Amazon/ iTunes ]
- The Paleo Diet by Loren Cordain [ Amazon / iTunes ]
- Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook by Sarah Fragoso [ Amazon / iTunes ]
- Paleo Solution Podcast with Robb Wolf
- Chris Kresser Podcast
- The Fat Burning Man Show with Abel James
- Fitocracy – Online exercise tracking and community
- Engineering The Alpha [Amazon] by John Romaniello
- Pocket – app for saving web links to read later
On Tim’s Workout Playlist
- Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine (for fast workouts) [ Amazon / iTunes ]
- Dirt Off Your Shoulder by Jay-Z [ Amazon / iTunes ]
- Death of Autotune by Jay-Z (for heavy lifting days) [ Amazon / iTunes ]
- Cinderella Man by Eminem [ Amazon / iTunes ]
- The Champ by Ghostface Killah [ Amazon ]
Tim shares more insight and humor regularly at TinierTim.com and @TinierTim.
UPDATE! Tim’s story was picked up by the Huffington Post, and he was interviewed again here!
UPDATE! Tim returned for an update six months after this interview. Listen to it here!
You must be logged in to view comments.